Parent Weekly Update September 12 – September 16
Our Elder in Residence, Adrien Goulet, guides our grade 8 campers in teepee teachings. This is the second year that Adrien has shared his wisdom with our students.
- A thank you to our parent community for reading the weekly updates. It helps your child take full advantage of what is being offered in our program.
- Our grade 8 students had an adventure-filled three days at the fall camp. Grade 6 students attend camp on September 12, 13, 14 and Grade 5 students attend on September 14, 15 and 16.
- The evenings are cold in Kananaskis country, please be sure to refer to the packing list and send your child with warm clothing for chilly nights and mornings.
- A reminder that consent forms for off-site trips need to be signed 24 hours before a trip departs.
- Parents with students who are on an Individual Program Plan (IPP) will receive an email on September 19th to prompt them to book a meeting with the teachers to discuss plans and goals. More information to follow.