Grade 4 Admission
- Admission to our program for Grade 4 is via annual lottery.
- Siblings take priority.
- For Grade 4 admission, you must apply to the lottery by October 31 of your child’s Grade 3 year.
- You can apply at any time for a future placement following your child’s birth.
- You are encouraged to read our full admissions policy (6.12).
Grade 5-9 Admission
- November (Of Your Child’s Grade 3 Year) Lottery Run: Names of prospective students will be entered into the lottery.
- After the draw, families will be notified of their placement.
- At this time we intake 104 students each Grade 4 year.
- We are continuing to look for opportunities to expand our capacity.
Note: Siblings of current students will be sorted to a priority sibling list each year. The lottery will determine all subsequent placements. Please see our Admissions Procedures for full details on siblings.
- January (Of Your Child’s Grade 3 Year) Information Session: Those among the first 250 drawn will be invited to a Parent Information Session to be held before the end of January.
- Attendance at this session is compulsory in order for a child’s name to remain on the prospective student list.
- School tour registration will follow.
- January (of your Child’s Grade 3 Year) Admission Documents: Parents in attendance at the orientation will submit Admission Documents (including a Student Profile Questionnaire, current and previous report card, copy of birth certificate, student writing sample) through our registration portal.
- The Pre-registration Form with documents is due by February 5 of your child’s Grade 3 year.
- February-March (Of your Child’s Grade 3 Year): Applications are reviewed and placement offers begin.
- If we are able to offer your child a placement, you will be contacted via email.
- April (Of Your Child’s Grade 3 Year): Registration and fee payment for the following school year opens for approximately 10 days.
- After registration, information will be distributed to parents, including the Parent Handbook, Volunteer Information, school calendar, and multi-day field experience schedule.
A: At present, we intake 104 students into Grade 4 each year. There are 4 classes of 26 students in every grade. We are continuing to look for opportunities to grow to additional campuses.
A: Applications are ongoing. For an application to the Grade 4 lottery, an application must be received by September 30 of your child’s Grade 3 year.
A: We will contact you by email. Please ensure the email(s) you provide are ones that you check frequently.